Michael J. Halprin, Esq.
1806 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19145
phone: 215. 215-389-6913 or 1-866-86-HALPRIN
Michael is principal of HalprinLaw, a Philadelphia-based law firm that concentrates on helping individuals navigate through the complexities of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, mortgage workouts and predatory lending, with a focus on helping people save their homes from Sheriff’s Sales. He is one of the top bankruptcy filers in the City of Philadelphia.
In his practice, Michael recognizes that sometimes the hardest part of the bankruptcy process may be walking through the firm’s door, so he strives to create a comfortable environment for his clients to relax. He has great empathy for his clients’ difficult financial situations and is widely regarded for his hands-on approach.
For nearly 30 years, Michael has fought for his clients to help them save their assets and to develop long-lasting relationships as a trusted advisor. Much of his success can be attributed to the relationships he has cultivated and referrals received from churches, community organizations and satisfied clients
- Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Debtor’s Rights
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Predatory Lending Practices
- University of Pennsylvania Law School. Philadelphia, PA. J.D. (cum laude) 1983.
- New College of the University of South Florida. Sarasota, FL.
B.A. 1980 in Psychology.
Graduated in upper 2% of class.
- Regularly attend continuing legal education courses.
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Pennsylvania
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Committee
For more information on your unique situation, call us for a free consultation at 215-389-6913 or 1-866-86-HALPRIN or via email at .
HalprinLaw attorneys value each and every client.